Round Rock ISD Anti-Bullying Policy and Investigation Procedures
Round Rock ISD expects that all members of the school community will treat each other in a civil manner and with respect for differences. Round Rock ISD is committed to providing a learning and working environment for students, employees, and visitors that is free from bullying and cyberbullying.
This commitment is an integral part of our comprehensive efforts to promote learning and to prevent and eliminate all forms of bullying and other harmful and disruptive behavior that can impede the learning process.
Round Rock ISD supports this commitment in all aspects of our school community, including:
- instructional programs,
- staff development,
- extracurricular activities, and
- parent /guardian involvement
The safety of our students is of the utmost importance to Round Rock ISD. If there is any suspicion of child abuse please report the abuse to the proper authorities by calling the TX Abuse Hotline at 1-800-252-5400 or clicking on the link below.
Resources for Abused Children
Suicide is when people direct violence at themselves with the intent to end their lives, and they die as a result of their actions. Suicide is a leading cause of death in the United States.
A suicide attempt is when people harm themselves with the intent to end their lives, but they do not die as a result of their actions. Many more people survive suicide attempts than die, but they often have serious injuries. However, a suicide attempt does not always result in a physical injury.
- Coping Skills for Kids
- Dealing with Stress
- Developing Positive Relationships
- Developing Study Skills for Your Learning Style
- Developing Test Taking Skills
- Making the Move to High School Easier
- Managing Your Time for Success
- Succeeding with ADHD
- Sending your Child off to School the First Time
- Stress and Students
- Supporting the Transition to Middle School
College and Career Resources
- Campus Scholarship Pages
- Dictionary of Financial Aid Terms
- Common Knowledge Scholarship Competition
- ENTELEC’s Wayne V. Black Scholarship
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Financial Aid Information
- Financial Stability (Foundation Communities)
- Geneseo Migrant Center Scholarships for Migrant Students
- Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund
- NOAA’s Ernest F. Hollings Undergraduate Scholarship
- Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation Scholarships
- Raise.Me: Start earning micro-scholarships in 9th grade
- Society of Women Engineers Scholarship Program
- Student Financial Aid Search Engine: Find & Apply for Financial Aid to Pay for College
- VFW Auxiliary’s Young American Patriotic Art Contest
- ZeeMee: Bring your college application to life