Child Find

Child Find

Round Rock ISD Special Education staff identify and provide an appropriate education for all individuals ages three through twenty-one who qualify for the district’s special education services. 

Children Birth to 3 Years

Early Intervention services are also available for children birth – age 3, please call the HHS Office of the Ombudsman at 1-877-787-8999, select a language, and then select Option 3. The Ombudsman staff will ask for your zip code, county or city and provide the name and number of the local ECI program. Callers with hearing impairment may use the relay option of their choice or dial 7-1-1 to connect with Relay Texas. 

ECI for Williamson County 512-244-8356

Children 3-5 Years

Thank you for your interest in RRISD’s Early Childhood Special Education Services. ECSE provides specialized instruction and services to children ages 3 to 5 who have been identified with at least one disability as defined by TEA and who demonstrate a need for specialized instruction. Please complete the following information and we will contact you regarding your child and your interest in special education services. 

Child Find for Early Childhood Special Education Services/ Servicios de educación especial para la primera infancia

Kellie Johnson
Early Childhood Coordinator for Special Education

Students 5-21 Years

Please contact Abby Vassallo.

Abby Vassallo
Lead Assessment
Stony Point VLC

You are now leaving Round Rock ISD

Round Rock ISD provides links to web sites of other organizations in order to provide visitors with certain information. A link does not constitute an endorsement of content, viewpoint, policies, products or services of that web site. Once you link to another web site not maintained by Round Rock ISD, you are subject to the terms and conditions of that web site, including but not limited to its privacy policy.

You will be redirected to

Click the link above to continue or CANCEL